Our 50 Micron Vacuum Pouches are becoming more common these days especially with customers looking to save money that are packing foods like poultry and other soft meats alike.
Vacuum packing is a method of storing food which can extend its life by up to five times. The packaging creates an airless environment to prevent food from spoiling.
This is achieved by:
- Preventing the growth of microorganisms
- Removing atmospheric oxygen
- Limiting the growth of aerobic bacteria or fungi
- Preventing the evaporation of volatile components
We offer a comprehensive range of over 100 sizes of vacuum pouches, with features including:
- Tinted Vacuum Pouches – Clear, Blue Tint, Black Tint, Yellow Tint, Green Tint, Purple Tint.
- Various Thickness Pouches – we stock 50 micron, 65 micron, 70 micron, High Barrier 80 micron and 90 micron.
- Tubular pouches
- Our vacuum pouches are cookable up to 90ºC and suitable for ‘Sous Vide’ cooking.
- High puncture resistance bone guard pouches
Our vacuum pouches are available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.